[TowerTalk] Another Grounding Question

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Another Grounding Question
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
This came up in discussion with one of the locals. The
question came up about connecting the tower
coax/control line entrance panel to the AC/telco
groung system. I said that these could be connected
together with a low impedance connection within the
building if this was the only way to "reasonably" do
it . In other words, if you could make a short
connection within the building this was a better
approach than running a much longer conductor outside
but around a two car garage to make the connection. He
was not in agreement with me on this! Was wondering
what the conventional wisdom out there in TT land has
to offer?

73, Stew K3ND

http://mail.yahoo.com