[TowerTalk] Fwd: AB105 GUY BRACKETS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: AB105 GUY BRACKETS
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:17:28 -0400
Hello Jose,

I have plenty of guy attachment plates for AB-105, just let me
know how many you need.

You wiil have to fabricate rotor and bearing shelves.   Hopefully
you have plenty of 24 inch horizontal members from your
tower.  You can make shelves out of galvanized steel or
aluminum plate bolted to the horizontal members.

73!
Frank
W3LPL
donovanf@starpower.net