[TowerTalk] 6m STACK AND HF ANTENNA

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6m STACK AND HF ANTENNA
From: N4BAA - JOSE CASTILLO <n4baa@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:42:32 -0400
Good Day All,

Am having to move again...and have a question.

I want to stack my FORCE 12 4BA (10-12-15-17 meter) antenna
in between two 6 meter yagis that are stacked 16 feet apart.

Is 8 feet seperation going to be adequate between the HF
antenna (10m third harmonic is 64Mhz) and the 6M ones?

I currently have a 7 ele 6 meter antenna 5 feet above my 5
ele 20M mono (42 ft boom) and the FORCE 12 4BA with ZERO
interaction..Antennas on that tower work graet.

If you have any experience with anything that closely
resembles this, I would be very thankful.

Thanks in advance.

Jose Castillo - N4BAA
Va Bch, VA