[TowerTalk] Are All Low-Pass Filters Alike?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Are All Low-Pass Filters Alike?
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:02:35 -0400
In August 2002, the ARRL (QST) published a report of their laboratory tests
of eight Low-Pass filters.   The report is available for reading on the
 Product Review pages at ARRL.ORG

 As an answer to the question, "Are All Low-Pass Filters Alike?", the QST
 Product Review indicates the answer..."NO..! they are NOT ALIKE"

 The review is interesting.  It provided sufficient information to convince
 me to reconsider my former personal choice (Nye Viking 020-001) which has
 been replaced by the Bencher YA-1, which met or exceeded published
 specifications..

 73, Larry - W1GOR