Re: [TowerTalk] shunt-fed tower question

To: "Richard W. Harris" <Richard_Harris@byu.edu>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] shunt-fed tower question
From: "Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 05:56:26 +0200
My 80 feet not insulated selfsupporting tower (see qrz.com) is for years my
best 160m transmitting antenne.
radials are mostly 1/4 on 160m but I have shorter ones also like 10m !
I have a kt34xa and 40cd-2 40m on top.
What I did is connected both antennes with a heavy wire at the the
booms/plates to the top
at the tower.
All cables are running inside the tower.

shoud be no problem with your system !

Marc on4ma