[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Trade

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Trade
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:26:27 -0700 (PDT)
I recently acquired a "large" style prop pitch motor.
This was from the W3GM M/M station and used to turn
the full-size 40M yagi. It's been stored inside since
the station was dismantled about 10 years ago. I
hooked it up to 24VDC and it seems to run fine in both
directions. I have absolutely no use for it as I use
the "small" style prop pitch. I'm wondering if anyone
is interested in obtaining this large one in exchange
for a small one. I'd even be interested in a small PP
that has been taken apart but is complete. This large
PP has the bevel gear with a chain sprocket welded to
it and also has the motor cover. I have a few pix
available. Email if interested, TNX.

73, Stew K3ND

http://mail.yahoo.com