Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers

To: <michael@thinair.cc>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers
From: <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:15:46 -0400
Mike,
   I bought a WT-51 from Tashjian Towers about 1 1/2 years ago and I am
extremely pleased with it. Karl Tashjian, the owner of Tashjian Towers helped
me out with calculations and engineering prints that I needed specific to my
area of the country (So. Fl.) when no other tower company could or would help
me. The quality of my tower is excellent. I would highly recommend Tashjian
Towers for your tower purchase. If you have any questions feel free to contact
me.

Todd

N4JRZ