Re: [TowerTalk] Advice for Thrust Bearings for 3 inch Mast andHeavyAnten

To: <K4VV@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Advice for Thrust Bearings for 3 inch Mast andHeavyAntennas
From: <ersmar@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:17:04 -0400
Jack:

     I posted something regarding the industrial bearing I installed for my
two-inch CM mast a couple of years ago:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2002-12/msg00213.html .
The bearing is very HD; with a  single daily rotation through 360 degrees at
the top of a ham tower, it should last until ....?

     Any questions, contact me direct.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F
Rockville, MD