Re: [TowerTalk] Fellow Ham in Trouble

To: Dino Darling <k6rix@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fellow Ham in Trouble
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:46:30 -0700
At 07:21 AM 9/13/2005, Dino Darling wrote:
>NO!  Thank you for posting this here!  It IS about antennas, it is
>fantastic information, and I would have missed it as I'm not subscribed to
>hamlaw!  Also, a BIG THANK YOU for posting this back to the reflector
>rather than just replying to the sender!!!

It would be useful if someone could track down Fred's (K1VR) powerpoint
presentation from Dayton (I know it's out there, but I couldn't find it
w/google). It's a useful short summary of PRB-1 and also the stuff since then.

Coming onto the local authorities like an attorney when you aren't one
won't make you many friends, BUT, having a set of handouts to give them is
always helpful.  Then, the local authority has something to give the city
attorney to look at, instead of telling them "Some guy was in here claiming
the fed'ral gummint is telling us what to do. Thats just not right!"  The
city attorney will look at K1VRs case citations, and probably without even
looking them up, know what the "real" right thing to do is.