[TowerTalk] RE : Another stub question

To: "'Tom Osborne'" <w7why@verizon.net>,"'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE : Another stub question
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:25:46 +0100
Tom,

I remember a dutch station who winded them up and putted them all in
separate tin cans. Seems it works well.
Don?t know if there is a change of characteristics when a free air
installed stub lands inside a tin can. It might depend upon the coax
quality........
Have fun Tom

73 Jos on4kj ( OR5G in contests )