[TowerTalk] KLM 14L yagi element dimensions

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM 14L yagi element dimensions
From: "Roger Halstead" <roger@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 04:14:41 -0400
I'm looking for the dimensions for the 14 element KLM yagis.  These are the
ones that have 4 driven elements through phasing reversal straps.  I have
the booms which are pre drilled, but as I recall the elements do not follow
the conventional longest to shortest elements in order.  I used these for
years at two other locations. Then I went to the C3i here, but as I have to
take the antennas down and the rotator out, I thought this might be a good
time to try them.  Might be a good time to try something *bigger* than the
old TH-5 too<:-))

I'm planning on trying them in place of the 12L C3i array that is up there.
Has any one done a comparrison?

TIA

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com