Re: [TowerTalk] Best choices for 27' height limit. Suggestions please?

To: "Jesus Castro II" <kc6pmt@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best choices for 27' height limit. Suggestions please?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:18:31 -0400
First of all, don't quit.  That height limit is quite possibly impermissible
under PRB-1.  I would check with ARRL for a Volunteer Counsel near you and talk
with him or her.  The hamlaw reflector (ham-law@altlaw.com, subscribe by
sending mail to listserver@altlaw.com, with subscribe ham-law in the body of
the message) is your best site for discussion of such issues.  K1VR's excellent
book, published by ARRL, is another good source.

73, Pete N4ZR