[TowerTalk] Tower installation HELP! and Wanted

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower installation HELP! and Wanted
From: Daniel Hileman <n9wx_dan@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:36:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,
First of all, I am looking for some amateurs in Nothern to North-central
Indiana to help with a tower installation. I am wanting to put up my homebrewed
(not by me :-)  48' tilt-over tower, with a 2 ele 20-10m quad. I have no
experience and am lookng for some tower guru's for assisitance. I am looking to
put this antenna up this Fall.

Second, I am trying to build a  small HF contest/DX station on a shoestring
budget.

I am looking for Rohn 25 or 45 tower sections (or other tubular tower that can
hold a 2-3ele 40m beam) up to about 70-75' if possible. (within 150miles of
Indianapolis)  I can probably get rohn 25 and tubular for free around here just
by placing an ad in the local paper, but I thought I'd try here anyway.

Also needed, 40m beam of some sort 2-3 ele...if it needs re-built, fine, but I
need CHEAP

Any old rotators would be great too...basically, I guess I need everything..but
remember I want cheap!! I can NOT pay $400 for your $600 hy-gain 2ele beam, or
$400 for your tail-twister...

so I might be wasting my time, but I figure it doesnt help to ask!!

Thanks and 73,

Daniel N9WX

Yahoo! for Good