Re: [TowerTalk] Drive-in Rohn Base for 25G

To: k1ttt@k1ttt.net, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Drive-in Rohn Base for 25G
From: kb0fhp@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:02:20 +0000
Thanks David:

That makes perfect sense.

It just makes it a bit more difficult, since I go down about 3 inches and I
reach solid slate.  It is the absolutely the worse stuff to dig I have ever
seen.  I was looking at possibly drilling large holes and bolting the tower to
the rock.  While I like to play with large explosives, the neighbors tend to
frown......:)

Scott