[TowerTalk] Digging Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Digging Tower
From: <hcawthra@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:34:11 -0700
Well here in Northern Calif. It happens that the people hanging around the
lumber yards/hardware store looking for work are Mexicans, can't be called
Americans because most are illegal! No one forces them to do the work. $12 a
hour is a lot more than the farmers are paying for field workers.Bob W7BJ ,I've
talked to and hired Mexicans to work for me. Asking about being called Mexicans
they always say we are Mexicans! No apology !
             Howard KA6IOB