Re: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: Lubricating air variable capacitors]

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: Lubricating air variable capacitors]
From: Steve <steveac@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:02:25 -0400
The LC-102 has test lead short and test lead open calibrations, which I did.

The Cardwell web site does not specify the test method they use to
measure capacitance, so I'm in the dark from two perspectives: I don't
know what frequency the LC-102 uses, nor do I know the frequency
Cardwell uses :-\

Steve K8JQ