[TowerTalk] FS: TX-455

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: TX-455
From: Terry Dunlap <kk6t@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:16:21 -0700
I have available a Tristao TX-455 tower.   This is the predecessor to the the
UST TX-455.
It was originally purchased in March 1981 from the Tristao & Pratt Tower Co.
You're welcome
to the original invoice if interested.

It has been in my employer's warehouse since I purchased it about 5 years ago.
I had hoped
to install it at my home but as that is not possible and space constraints have
forced it to be
moved outside it is best that I sell it.  I'd really like to see someone get
some use out of it
before our notorious forklift drivers make a mess of it.

It is in good shape and comes with the base, rotor plate and two coax arms.  I
would recommend
of course that the cables be replaced on it.  There is a little surface rust on
the base but none on
the tower.

I paid $400.00 for it five years ago and would just like to get my money out of
it.

It is on my employer's property in the Los Angeles area.  If you are interested
please email me and
I'll let you know where you can see it.

There are a few pictures available at:  http://www.kk6t.com/TX455

73 de Terry KK6T