[TowerTalk] shunt-fed tower capacitor match location

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] shunt-fed tower capacitor match location
From: kb9cry@comcast.net (Phil Camera)
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:38:54 +0000
What I've done on my shunt feed/omega location is that my plastic box with the
caps inside is located also next to the tower and I just ran my three wires
from my cage down on an angle from the lowest standoff (PVC crosses which hold
the cage about 2 feet from the tower) to a single connection point on the side
of the box.  They aren't run horizontally but at an angle.  Used this to work
the K7C this morning for a new one on Top Band.  Phil  KB9CRY