Re: [TowerTalk] Rookie Question

To: "Al Zelna" <mr.mri@epix.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rookie Question
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:08:24 -0700
Well, your resurrection worked, `cuz I worked you with my un-tuned DX-77,
put on the roof Saturday morning, on 15 & 2ØM CW ...me with SWR, vertical,
and low power, and sorry propagation ..  HIHI ..
I see you are getting all sorts of replies from some very knowledgeable
folks .. my query .. did you test it before putting it on the tower?   e.g.
.. did it click on the ground?   73 -- Mark  AA6DX