[TowerTalk] CD45 and TR44

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CD45 and TR44
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:11:51 -0400
I picked up two rotors today at a ham fest for $50.  One is a CDE CD45 and
it works well.  There are some cosmetic issues, and I really ought to grease
it before it gets put on the tower.  From the serial number, it was
manufactured in 1981.  Where can I get a replacement panel to attach the
rotor cable? Anything else I should concern myself with regarding this
rotor?

The other rotor is a CDR TR44.  I was unable to make it move either CW or
CCW.  There is no apparent fuse - but I didn't open up the control box.  I
tried using the CDE CD45 controller, but had no luck getting it to move.
Any suggestions?

Does anyone have manuals for these rotors and control boxes?

Thank you very much

Scott, aka KBOFHP