Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Fiber

To: kr7x@comcast.net, rehman@surveil.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Fiber
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:25:28 EDT

This sounds like a version on concrete mix sold around here called
"Maximizer" I notice on the bag it claims to yield a somewhat higher volume of
concrete per bag of mix. This higher volume comes at a cost of less weight per
cubic
foot of concrete. Since we are basically using the weight of the concrete  to
keep the tower base in place, it seems to be a good idea to use the original
mix and get all of the expected concrete weight.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 10/17/2005 11:16:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,