Re: [TowerTalk] Roller inductor sources

To: "'Tom Rauch'" <w8ji@contesting.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Roller inductor sources
From: "Patrick W7TMT" <w7tmt@dayshaw.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:51:27 -0700
Tom,

I've read your comments & analysis of "T" tuners before with interest but
what's your opinion on the "L" - double balanced" tuner concept with
variable inductors in each leg (used with open wire feeders)? Is this a
viable application of the "L" style tuner or is there a better "T"
configuration equivalent for balanced feeders?

Thanks

Patrick
W7TMT