Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding the coax

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding the coax
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 06:26:00 -0500
For years I have used a bulkhead connector at the top of the tower to
ground the coax at that point.  A hose clamp holds a strip of stainless
steel to the bulkhead and another hose clamp connects the ss strip to
the tower.  Everything gets taped and the bulkhead gets vapor wrap in
addition to the tape.  I have never (not yet) had a failure of this type
connection.  Cheap and elegant.  73 bob de w9ge