Re: [TowerTalk] Another Sort of Anomalous ground condition

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Another Sort of Anomalous ground condition
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:13:10 -0600
I don't see anything unusual here.  You sre simply making a receive loop
antenna.  No doubt that the ground rods are not a good RF ground, but
even a good RF ground probably isn't going to make any difference in
what you are describing. Any four foot long wire is going to pick up
signals, no matter what the far end is connected to.

Jerry, K4SAV