Re: [TowerTalk] A near imminent TX-455 failure

To: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>, <ve3ey@rac.ca>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] A near imminent TX-455 failure
From: "Bob Shauger" <rgshauger@myyellowstone.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 01:49:34 -0800
If it is indeed inadequate penetration there could be some definite
manufacturing liability issues that need to be addressed.

Call the manufacturer and follow their recommendations.  They may want to
have it inspected by a professional.  This also may be an insurance claim
through your insurance company and the manufacturer.

I certainly would not attempt any home brew repairs.  Leave it for the
professionals.  This is serious and can life threatening.

Good luck.

Bob W7KD