[TowerTalk] welding a tower

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] welding a tower
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 07:14:34 -0600
>From my long time in construction, let me make a little suggestion.
If you need welding on a tower, contact your plumbers/pipe fitters union local.

Ask for the names of companies who do steam or high pressure plumbing
installation.

These 'certified' welders are used to welding in strange positions and awkward
conditions.
I've seen and been amazed at the quality of the work.
Good luck
I washed a sock. Then I put it in the dryer. When I took it out, it was gone.
-- Steven
Wright

Bill H. in Chicagoland