[TowerTalk] TET 43L HELP NEEDED

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TET 43L HELP NEEDED
From: "Wayne Harrell" <wharrell@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 01:13:20 -0500
Anyown with info or instructions on 43L beam. I had ne stored I bought used,
had little assembly info with beam we discovered today. Friends [local hams]
assembled it and got it up today. It doesn't tune on 20 and does tune on 40 cw
but signals are not better than my g5rv.

Anyone familiar with ou have a TET BEAM.I am wondering if elements are in wrong
order but instructions I have are not clear.

The beam had never been outside long enough for oxidation of aluminum. Being
disabled I really ope to get this beam working properly.

I would be interested in a 10-20meter log if we do not get this TET working.

Wayne WD4LYV