Re: [TowerTalk] towerconnections.com is gone - now what?

To: "Scott Robbins" <w4pa@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] towerconnections.com is gone - now what?
From: "Jerry Muller" <k0tv@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:19:51 -0500
For the Big Grips at least, Graybar stocks them, and they're really cheap
there. Texas Towers gets $6.00 for a 1/4" Big Grip. The last batch I got
from Graybar was $17.50 for 10 including shipping. I got them the next day
because they had to ship them from Hamden, CT. I work near Worcester and
live in NH.

73, Jerry K0TV