[TowerTalk] 160m Antenna Tuner Recommendation?

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160m Antenna Tuner Recommendation?
From: Scott Neader KA9FOX <ka9fox@qth.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 00:29:48 -0600
I have a 160m inverted vee fed with 75 ohm CATV.  Minimum SWR is 1.9:1
which isn't too far from expected given the 75 ohm cable.  I've decided to
just use a tuner for now, to get me QRV on top band (for the first time in
my life).  I will maybe improve this situation later by feeding the vee
with 50 ohm cable or explore transformers or other solutions.

Unfortunately, with only about 1kw, my Dentron "Super Super Tuner" starts
to arc at times.  Any recommendations for a tuner that can handle 1.5kw on
160m, given my relatively high SWR?  Please no home brew projects, as I am
a QCAO.

Thanks in advance!

- Scott KA9FOX