Re: [TowerTalk] 160M INVERTED L QUESTION FOR THE MASSES

To: N4BAA - Jose Castillo <n4baa@cox.net>,TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160M INVERTED L QUESTION FOR THE MASSES
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 01:16:51 +0000
Jose':

     You obviously have two choices:
1.   Spend time and effort improving your Ls performance and never hear 8Q7
again or
2.   Enjoy your wide bandwidth.

     You have apparently done everything right, from installing a goodly amount
of radials in the grass to detuning the tower.  Put the rest of your planned
radials in the ground and have fun.

     Remember Costellos' Corollary to Murphy's Law:  The more you leave it
alone the better it works.

     Congratulations on your successes on Topband.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F