Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted: AO software

To: "'Jason Creager'" <jason@creager.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted: AO software
From: "Neal Campbell" <nealk3nc@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 22:00:33 -0000
Is AO by K6STI?

If so, his license agreement pretty much states that you do not own it. I
remember for RITTY it stated something to the effect that you do not own a
copy of the software, he is licensing that you can use it and you alone. I
do not have the license file handy for RITTY but someone could check. This
would mean that someone else does not have the right to 're-sell' it.

Neal