[TowerTalk] Hy-Tower (Hy-Gain 18HT) Antenna Modeling Files

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Tower (Hy-Gain 18HT) Antenna Modeling Files
From: "David J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:26:31 -0500
I saw someplace on the internet that someone had modeling files for the
Hy-Tower (18HT) by Hy-Gain (now MFJ), but that person told me that their
computer crashed and they no longer have them.  Perhaps someone downloaded
them (they were available for download) and still has them - or maybe
someone has already done the work.

Does anyone have such a file so I can use a modeling program to see what the
antenna radiates like?

Thank you!

73

David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA