Re: [TowerTalk] Tower-mounted enclosure

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower-mounted enclosure
From: "Pat Chiles" <chilesp@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:12:51 -0500
I remember Pete's (K4ZR) last post on this topic.  I took my cue from it and
used a $6 Rubbermaid box from Wallwart.  Works for me and I couldn't be
happier.  My switch and the wench on my tower are protected by large plastic
cat food containers that I extracted from my neighbor's trash during morning
walks.  They went through last summer without any noticeable UV damage.

Pat, K8PC