[TowerTalk] raising verticals

To: <Towertalk@Contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] raising verticals
From: "Thomas Tow" <ttow1@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:08:30 -0600
Can anyone point me to some good pics of either the falling derrick method
of raising a 50' 2 1/8 alum vertical...actually 4 of them OR another
recommended method.  I need to be able to do this by myself, or with a
little help from the xyl,  probably several times each to adjust the 4 sq.
Any other methods that are safe for me, the vertical and especially the xyl
would be welcome advice. The permanent supports are installed and
ready...the typical 2X4 tilt ups in concrete, about 5 feet out of the
ground...
Thanks, Tommy WD4K