Re: [TowerTalk] Building Antennas

To: kb0fhp@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Building Antennas
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:15:58 -0500 (EST)
I'd suggest McMaster-Carr, www.mcmaster.com for everything you need.
They're often cheaper then anyplace else (BUT NOT ALWAYS), and
have an incredible selection, and technical information to go with.

DX Engineering has good U-bolts and saddles.

73, doug

   From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
   Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:07:13 -0500

   Stainless Steel screws/nuts/washers - Lowes/Home Depot
   Aluminum Plates -  - Lowes/Home Depot/Junkyard
   Tapered Aluminum Tubing - Texas Tower
   Anti-Oxidant coating - Auto parts store
   Sealant Tape for connectors - Lowes/Home Depot/Ham stores/Auto parts stores
   Stainless Hose Clamps - Lowes/Home Depot/Auto parts store
   Stainless U-Bolts - Lowes/Home Depot/Auto parts store
   DID I MISS ANYTHING?? :0)