[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800SA rotator 4-wire or 6-wire conductor?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800SA rotator 4-wire or 6-wire conductor?
From: "Richard Hill" <REHill@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:32:56 -0800
I'm trying to make a used in new condition (?) rotator work. The manual
shows a six wire wiring diagram and talks about 6 wire control cable, but
the Molex-like connector in the control box has only 4 pins.  I saw a note
on eHam indicating that others have recently received 4-wire systems and
used 4 conductor wire to run the rotator.

Anyone have a 4-wire wiring diagram or know about an undocumented change?

Thanks.

NU6T
Rich