Re: [TowerTalk] tower specs/not wind loads

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower specs/not wind loads
From: "Don Moman" <ve6jy@3web.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 04:35:04 -0000
I have owned a Trylon in which most of the upper sections used rivets.
This is not the norm, though.  I believe it was quite an early model -
or someone choose to use rivets  - as I would agree that currently they
are shipped "knocked down" with a bag of bolts/nuts with captivated lock
washers.

73 Don
VE6JY