[TowerTalk] Tower/Antenna Installation Planning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower/Antenna Installation Planning
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:59:08 -0600
Hi fellows:

I live in the country and I have decided to make a plan
for a tower(s) and antenna(s) (some antennas I will
build).

Can someone, who has successful experience in this arena,
give me some insight into the game plan for the proper
order of things for planning, buying, reliable cost
effective suppliers, ect.

Is there a successful, trustworthy, reliable company that
will come out and do a free "site survey" and talk to me
(advise me) about what I will need based on what I want
and have to work with, to get things rolling?

I will not be putting it up myself as I am not physically
capable of doing so and therefore will have to hire out to
do it.

I want to do HF 6-160 (DX), 2MTR (local and Dx) and some
satellite stuff later on as well.

But I want to do it right.

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ

10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
http://www.n5iet.com/
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.