Re: [TowerTalk] Community Ordinances

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Community Ordinances
From: "W5PR" <W5PR@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:02:27 -0600

-----Original Message-----

The real estate agent is responsible for providing you with a list of all
covenants and restrictions.  Ask the agent to provide you with the name of
the person who is the HOA representative, and ask for a copy.

I do not condemn all real estate agents, but I think for such an important
decision I would only trust a search at the court house or a title company.
If the others are wrong or incomplete you are left with only a lawsuit
without a tower.  The restrictions are a contract with all the other covered
home owners.  So if a HOA representative is wrong, you still won't get a
tower.  Usually any home owner can enforce the restrictions.

Chuck W5PR