Re: [TowerTalk] Tower climbing is dangerous business

To: K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower climbing is dangerous business
From: David Jordan <wa3gin@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:54:20 -0500
Makes sense...I was speaking to a fella working on a 400ft self
supporting tower in Maryland. The State Police are revamping the entire
network and these 400ft towers are going up all over the place.
None of the guys on the tower spoke english.

I wonder how good the training they receive is and whether the quality
of the training has anything to do with the number of accidents and
deaths associated with the work they do...

73,
dave
wa3gin