Re: [TowerTalk] KT34XA or KT36XA WITH LADDER LINE ?

To: "Larry Schimelpfenig" <k7sv@adelphia.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KT34XA or KT36XA WITH LADDER LINE ?
From: "Larry G" <larry@k7mi.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:26:40 -0800
I agree with adding the drain holes. I use a triple stack of KT36XAs here
and although the end caps fit tightly I still had problems with water
getting into the tubes. I suggested this to M2 but the answer I got was the
same as when I made other suggestions "We have not had any complaints about
this problem". Other than this one issue it is a great antenna but does
require the drain holes unless you live in a desert area.

Larry K7MI