Re: [TowerTalk] dirty trix?

To: df3kv@t-online.de, mike.harris@horizon.co.fk
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dirty trix?
From: EL34GUY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:22:56 EST
Actually Ive been using the spid to turn my house as I paint it, hihi! I
cant say enough about the spid or the rd1800 as well.

One of the things that is unbelievable about both these companies is their
customer service. Very very happy with both on it and its something that seems
to be diminishing rapidly in our business climate today. The spid folks
worked with me for months on getting one in my LM470D, great assistance. It
just
doesn't move, and that's what I wanted!!!! 73

Mark
W0NCL