Re: [TowerTalk] HD Over-the-air TV - Please QRT

To: towertalk@contesting.com, k0wa@swbell.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HD Over-the-air TV - Please QRT
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:31:18 EST

In a message dated 3/7/2006 1:41:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

>    I know that this might be a little off topic, but I  find the whole idea
of terrestial high definition digital television  facinating from the idea of
signal to noise, propagation, and  multipathing.  Has anyone out there have
any experience with HD  Terrestial TV?

PLEASE, TowerTalk is for  discussions of tower and HF antenna construction
projects. Commercial television  broadcasting is not germane to this reflector.
Feel free to start your own  discussion group to cover this subject. Thank you.

Cheers,
Steve   K7LXC
TT ADMIN