Re: [TowerTalk] Help; Coax Run

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help; Coax Run
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:05:55 -0800
But, if you haven't already, get a copy of their tower regulations and read
them for yourself?  Before moving to my qth I went to perhaps 25
towns/cities to determine where I wanted to move.  Often the individual
planners didn't really know what the regulations actually were.  But they
always took the hard-nosed interpretation of them.

k7puc