Re: [TowerTalk] CC&R Content Question

To: guildjw@yahoo.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CC&R Content Question
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:20:34 -0800
Hello John,

What obnoxious wording in the deed restrictions!

I think you, and all of us, would benefit if you contacted Phil Kane, (
K2ASP@arrl.net ) a frequent contributer/Expert/ex FCC offical in the Ham-Law
Forum.  He may be able to quickly analyze your dilemmas, possilbly showing
any illegal or unenforceable language in your deed restrictions, and provide
expert guidance... The Ham-Law group may even put your issues up for
discussion on their discussion group, reaping the benefits  of feedback from
  a large Legal/Ham Brain Trust

And of course you should pick up the ARRL publication on Zoning, if you
havent already..
Good Luck, keep us informed of events/progress.

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg@hotmail.com;   Skype:  Sparky599