Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotator Problem

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotator Problem
From: "JCMonty" <JCMonty@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:00:13 -0600
I put (look, don't laugh) a G-2800DXA up a couple of years ago and wasn't
paying attention.  I installed it upside down (OK I know the cable wrapped
around the mast as it rotated, I know better now).  Anyway it worked fine
until it had rained a few times, after which the misbehavior similar to that
described below occurred.  I disassembled, cleaned, dried, re-lubricated,
reassembled and reinstalled it, correctly this time.  It works fine now.

73 de AG4KM