[TowerTalk] Transition from AO to EZNEC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Transition from AO to EZNEC
From: "Bob Kellow, W5LT" <W5LT@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:08:49 -0600
Hi:
I am trying to migrate from AO to EZNEC to simplify my life.
It is awkward at best to keep switching from Windows to DOS and back to do
antenna analysis.
I am very used to the features of AO, and some of them seem to be lacking in
EZNEC.
For example, I use a lot of variables in AO, and I cannot find a similar
feature in EZNEC.
Also, I like the "optimize" feature of AO that will tune a variable until it
finds a solution that matches your criteria.
I cannot find a similar feature in EZNEC.
Are these really missing, or have I just not looked hard enough?

Bob, W5LT