[TowerTalk] HyGain Crankup Tower HELP

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain Crankup Tower HELP
From: "mike ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:34:03 -0500
Hi guys?.a question for the braintrust.

I am about to have a crane stand up my HG-70D HyGain Crank up tower.  I
was replacing the cables this weekend and also had some spare sheaves
for the cable to run over.  These are aluminum with bronze inserts.  The
previous owner last replaced these sheaves during the Grover Cleveland
Presidency.  They are SHOT. I did not have enough new ones to finish and
I have no idea where to get them.  These are ½ in thick and 3? across
and used to transport ¼ cables for the crank up.  Anyone have any idea
where to get as close to an exact replacement as possible for these?
I?d would need them asap and would have them overnighted here if
possible.  Thanks as always?
-- Mike, KB4CVL in Palmetto, Fl