[TowerTalk] Replacement lamps for Yaesu rotor controller

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Replacement lamps for Yaesu rotor controller
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:21:05 -0500
This is slightly off topic but I would argue that a rotor controller is an
integral part of a tower installation... :-)

I have three G-1000DX rotor controllers with lamps that have burnt out. I
opened one unit to discover these are axial lead bulbs, about an inch long,
maybe an eighth inch diameter, and are powered by 12 vac.

Does anyone know the OEM replacement part number?

Better yet would be to use a clear LED for illumination. Anyone have a
suggestion about this?

73 de Bob - K0RC (in the dark)