Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing verticals and stubs

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing verticals and stubs
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:15:54 -0700
Hi Gary

Yep, they are on the line between the transmitter and the "T" fitting to the
network.  I tried them out last night (with 2 of the 3 verticals) and didn't
seem to make much difference in the SWR.  First QSO out of the box was with
UA3BS, running 100 watts here in Oregon, so guess it's not hurting anything
:-)  73
Tom W7WHY